You can study with me at my studio in Jersey City, NJ or your home in the New York/New Jersey area! As a guitar teacher, I have worked with all ages and skill levels since 2004. So whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, I can give you the tools to be the guitarist you want to be. As a bonus, you will receive my eBook (164 pages) with exercises, scales, chord voicings and more, which will make you understand more about the guitar, improvisation and music in general. Levels: All levels are welcome. Ages: I teach students of most ages. I've also been enjoying teaching kids (usually age 6+). Styles: Pop, Rock, Blues, Funk, Jazz, HR/HM and Classical. After learning fundamentals and basic techniques, you can learn to play any songs that you love. Additionally, I have worked with many students to prepare for high school and college admission, and auditions. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you're ready to sign up, email me to discuss your goals and schedule the first lesson! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taught hundreds of guitar students at jazz camps, workshops, and one-on-one private lessons
- Performed as a bandleader at Blue Note NY, Iridium Jazz Club, Smalls Jazz Club, Blues Alley, the Montreal International Jazz Festival and the Rochester International Jazz Festival
- Released 7 albums as a leader from What’s New Records, Summit Records and his own label
- Berklee College of Music, Summa Cum Laude
- Studied with Gene Bertoncini, Sheryl Bailey, Steve Rochinski, Jon Wheatley, and Mick Goodrick
- The winner of the Instrumental Category in the 2019 USA Songwriting Competition
- Featured in many publications including Vintage Guitar Magazine, Jazz Guitar Magazine, Guitar International, Jazz Podium, and Jazz Guitar Book
- Endorsement artist of Acoustic Image Amplifiers, Raezer’s Edge Speaker Cabinets, ZT Amplifiers, Eventide, Sommer Cables, and Reunion Blues
Learn more about my background and professional experiences by reading my full biography.
Click here for my Youtube guitar lessons.
Click here for my free lesson materials.