You can learn how to play jazz guitar via Skype and FaceTime from anywhere in the world!!
Since I started my career as an international touring musician in 2004, I have taught hundreds of guitars at jazz camps, jazz workshops, and one-to-one private lessons in many different countries.
As a highly experienced guitar teacher, I have worked with all ages and skill levels. So whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced, I can give you the tools to be the guitarist you want to be.
As much as I love face-to-face lessons, I also love Skype lessons because:
* We can have flexible lesson times to fit your schedule.
* We don't have to spend time to drive to your place or my studio.
* You can record the lesson with a webcam or a software. (most of my students do!!)
* You can ask any questions during a lesson.
* You can still ask more questions between lessons via email.
I also offer Lesson via e-mail. This Q&A style lesson enables you to ask me any questions about guitar, composing, gears, music theory, ear training, rhythm training, etc as much as you'd like. One-time lesson fee is good for 30 days.
You can email me up to 3 questions at a time. I will answer your questions with explanation, musical examples and exercises within a couple of days.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you're ready to sign up, please email me to discuss your goals and schedule your first lesson!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTeaching subjects: Guitar Fundamentals, Fretboard Memorization, Improvisation, Techniques, Ear Training, Music Theory, Composition, Rhythmic Development, Solo Guitar, Chord Melodies, Chord Voicings and more.We can work together to plan a lesson that accomplish your goals.
- Berklee College of Music, Summa Cum Laude
- Playing the guitar more than 25 years, and teaching since 2004
- Taught hundreds of guitar students at jazz camps, workshops, and one-to-one private lessons
- Performed at Blue Note NY, Iridium Jazz Club, Smalls Jazz Club, Blues Alley, the Montreal International Jazz Festival, the Rochester International Jazz Festival, and the Vancouver International Jazz Festival
- Released 7 albums as a leader from What’s New Records, Summit Records and his own label
- Featured in Jazz Guitar Magazine, Guitar International, Jazz Podium, and Jazz Guitar Book
- Studied with Gene Bertoncini, Sheryl Bailey, Steve Rochinski, Jon Wheatley, and Mick Goodrick
Learn more about my background and professional experiences by reading my full biography.
Click here for my Youtube jazz guitar lessons.
Click here for my free lesson materials.