Now you can study with me via Skype and FaceTime from anywhere in the world!! As a guitar teacher, I have worked with all ages and skill levels since 2004. So whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, I can give you the tools to be the guitarist you want to be.
Guitar Fundamentals, Fretboard Memorization, Improvisation, Techniques, Ear Training, Music Theory, Composition, Rhythmic Development, Solo Guitar, Chord Melodies, Chord Voicings and more.
I also offer Lesson via e-mail. This Q&A style lesson enables you to ask me any questions about guitar, composing, gears, music theory, ear training, rhythm training, etc as much as you'd like. One-time lesson fee is good for 30 days.
You can email me up to 3 questions at a time. I will answer your questions with explanation, musical examples and exercises within a couple of days.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you're ready to sign up, please email me to discuss your goals and schedule your first lesson!
- Taught hundreds of guitar students at jazz camps, workshops, and one-on-one private lessons
- Performed as a bandleader at Blue Note NY, Iridium Jazz Club, Smalls Jazz Club, Blues Alley, the Montreal International Jazz Festival and the Rochester International Jazz Festival
- Released 7 albums as a leader from What’s New Records, Summit Records and his own label
- Berklee College of Music, Summa Cum Laude
- Studied with Gene Bertoncini, Sheryl Bailey, Steve Rochinski, Jon Wheatley, and Mick Goodrick
- The winner of the Instrumental Category in the 2019 USA Songwriting Competition
- Featured in many publications including Vintage Guitar Magazine, Jazz Guitar Magazine, Guitar International, Jazz Podium, and Jazz Guitar Book
- Endorsement artist of Acoustic Image Amplifiers, Raezer’s Edge Speaker Cabinets, ZT Amplifiers, Eventide, Sommer Cables, and Reunion Blues
Learn more about my background and professional experiences by reading my full biography.
Click here for my Youtube guitar lessons.
Click here for my free lesson materials.